Kijabe and Back and Then to Mali

After venturing to Kijabe, Kenya, East Africa with my husband in 2006, I embarked on an even greater adventure in 2007. I took two mission trips to a remote village in Mali, West Africa in both July and September with some women from church. Here's a bit of my story.

Name:
Location: Northwest Arkansas

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ride of Your Life



There's no "easy cruzin" down the boulevard in the heart of Bamako.






And you've never experienced the "rush" of rush hour unless you've been here.








Would you believe that all five of us . . .



crammed into this little taxi (Sara's in there too, but I couldn't get everybody in the picture from the front seat) for the craziest ride of our lives?

"Mr. Toad" has nothin' on us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home